The CompTIA Security+ Certification is a universally recognized highly valuable credential for foundation level IT security skills. This CompTIA training validates your ability to apply knowledge of information security to real networks. It certifies an individual’s ability to identify risks, perform risk management and mitigation activities, and ensure operational security of enterprise networks. CompTIA Security Training at Makintouch makes you proficient in core IT security concepts such as Cryptography, risk mitigation and risk management, identity management, security infrastructure, organizational systems, security systems, network access control among others.
Successful Completion of Security plus training from Makintouch and subsequently getting certified by CompTIA will help you gain skills required by employers all over the world to manage and maintain security of their information systems. You can demonstrate that you can not only apply knowledge about security tools, concepts, and procedures to respond to security threats, but you also have skills to anticipate risks and protect against them proactively.
In this course, students will use fundamental security principles to install and configure cybersecurity controls and participate in incident response and risk mitigation.
- Compare and contrast attacks.
- Compare and contrast security controls.
- Use security assessment tools.
- Explain basic cryptography concepts.
- Implement a public key infrastructure.
- Implement identity and access management controls.
- Manage access services and accounts.
- Implement a secure network architecture.
- Install and configure security appliances.
- Install and configure wireless and physical access security.
- Deploy secure host, mobile, and embedded systems.
- Implement secure network access protocols.
- Implement secure network applications.
- Explain risk management and disaster recovery concepts.
- Describe secure application development concepts.
- Explain organizational security concepts.